What WE want everyone to know is that we take our employee and customer health very seriously.
We are here for you! We want you to stay safe and we want to let you know our service departments and parts departments are open regular hours to keep you and your vehicle rolling! Our sales departments will be available to you from 8 am – 7 pm. Your vehicle is a necessary means to access the items you may need and get the supplies necessary to get through this time
And our websites are always available and your complete vehicle purchase transaction can happen there. https://www.centralmainechryslerdodgejeep.com/
If you do need our services, the following is some information about the steps we are taking to be certain you are safe and your vehicle is in working order. Central Maine Motors Auto Group will do it’s part to reduce the risk of spreading this virus at our business locations. We’ve all seen or read the conflicting information that reach us via TV, news sources & the ever-present internet about the severity, symptoms, spread, and the significance of this disease.
What WE want everyone to know is that we take our employee and customer health very seriously. These are the precautions we are taking to help keep our customers and employees healthy and well. These steps are implemented at all Central Maine Motors Auto Group (CMMAG) locations. Further steps may be added or these may be adjusted as the situation continues to develop.
• We all appreciate a friendly handshake or other personal greeting. That said, we are temporarily asking for a pass on traditional greetings. We are encouraging our team to greet our customers with their usual warm smiles and waves instead.
• We totally understand that our customers have valid reasons that they may want to stay close to home. Personal caution is appreciated by all in these times. At CMMAG, we are offering a “no questions asked” policy for rescheduling any service appointment. Please contact our Service Business Center representatives at (207) 872-6107 for assistance. We will make every effort to make appointment accommodations that will fit your needs.
• All employees have had informational sessions in each department to stress the importance of protecting our own health but also that of our co-workers. And we want to make sure to also consider the health and safety of our customers. We STRONGLY urge all to practice good hand washing hygiene. We will ensure there are fully-stocked soap dispensers in break rooms and bathrooms at all times.
• In support of other protective measures, we are ensuring a full supply of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes in each workspace, as well as providing gloves to team members who interact with customer vehicles. We will be increasing our cleaning protocols and frequency and will be disinfecting regularly, particularly in high-traffic areas.
• And above almost all other precautions, we are encouraging all team members to stay home if they are sick. Whether it’s a runny nose, a cough, body aches, a fever or a general feeling of being unwell. We want no one to be here with symptoms of anything possibly contagious that may spread to others.
Here are some additional changes we have made :
* Added rubber gloves to sales manager offices
* Encouraged use of Rubber gloves at Service desk
* Removed magazines from waiting rooms
* Removed children’s toys from waiting rooms
* Ordered and will add be steering wheel covers for service and sales employees to use with customer vehicles
* Increased Our cleaning service to nightly and disinfecting touch points
* Asked people to observe the 6ft distance rule
* Instituted one rider per service shuttle
* Spaced out and reduced furniture in key places to reduce people sitting together
* Added door stops to prop doors in high traffic doorways
* If you prefer pick up and delivery, please let us know so we may accommodate
* Encourage the use of Web pages, phones, and email for non-essential communication
* placed folding tables around reception spaces to increase social distancing in reception area
* increased the disinfecting and wiping of common areas
As we move forward, we will monitor any & all updates from our state and national health organizations. As previously stated, we will review & adjust our policy / plans as the situation requires. We care deeply about the health and safety of all of our team members and customers. We will do our part to help prevent the spread of this disease as much as possible. Thank you for your cooperation and for your understanding as we all together navigate this ever-changing situation.